The 130-acre Dollywood family adventure park offers more than 40 rides and attractions, including Thunderhead, the No. 1 wooden coaster in the world; award-winning entertainment including more than a dozen live stage shows featuring country, bluegrass, and gospel music; and a dozen authentic East Tennessee crafters.
NEW FOR 2017! Dollywood keeps the family fun coming with two new rides, great new events and even more in 2017! New this summer is Drop Line, a 200-foot tall free-fall experience which towers over Timber Canyon. Guests are lifted 20 stories high before they plummet back down to the ground in a thrilling rush. Whistle Punk Chaser, a junior coaster, also is new this summer and provides thrilling twists and turns for Dollywood’s younger guests.
Dollywood Key Dates:
- Dollywood’s Festival of Nations: March 18 – April 9
- Dollywood’s Barbeque & Bluegrass Festival: May 26 - June 4
- Dollywood’s Summer Lives Here: June 17 – August 6
- Dollywood’s National Southern Gospel & Harvest Celebration: September 29- October 28
- Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas: November 4 – January 1
Connect with Dollywood
The Following Apps are Available
Participating locations include:
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863